Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Over the past fifteen years I have gained extensive senior management experience in the accounting/finance, commodity trading and software/web/mobile industry, both locally and internationally and I am currently the executive Chairman of Holdem, a medium to large conglomerate based in Mauritius.
My contribution to an organization comprises leveraging a combination of business development, team leadership, strategic planning and sales expertise to meet and exceed expectations. I analyze core operational/business functions and implement the most appropriate solutions to drive continual business growth.
I am a strong motivational leader with solid management, leadership and communication skills and a proven record of growing offices worldwide. I understand the real educational development needs of my clients, both from an academic as well as a practical business point of view. I am able to formulate solutions for clients that enhance performance and directly contribute to their bottom line.
- Competitive Analysis
- Financing, Business Turnarounds
- Call Center Management
- Software/Web/Mobile development
- Management Development
- Strategic Partnerships
Since February 2011
- Chairman of conglomerate of companies
- 200+ staff members
- Supervision of commodity trading operations and FMCG
- Negotiation at international level between the various stakeholders
- Expansion of the company in Sub Saharan region (South Africa, Mauritius )
- Management of pool of commodity traders
- Reporting , KPI and setting up goals within the organisation
- Direct reporting to the Board of Shareholders
Société spécialisée dans le négoce international. Secteurs commodités générales telles que le sucre, l'huile de tournesol, le ciment et autres
to January 2013
- Founding partner and CEO
- Development of Call Center activities with 250 seats in Mauritius and 500 in Madagascar
- Specialized on French market with key account customers (Orange, Médiamétrie, Argus...)
to December 2010
- Analysis of business conditions and performance in collaboration with operating and management teams across the business
- Management of the corporate planning and annual plan/budget process
- Development and execution of strategic and multi-year business plans
Infinity BPO was the largest Call Center in Mauritius (Up to 700 employees) and the largest French speaking one in the whole Southern Hemisphere. The Call Center closed in December 2010, despite numerous attempts to financially rescue it by investors and the Mauritian Government.
- Head of Technical and Innovation Departments
- Monitoring of development teams
- Implementation and marketing of several products ( Details in the portfolio)
- Regional expansion of the company
- Monitoring technical architectures
- Cloud Computing Expertise / Big Data, Web Services , SaaS .
- Expert level on developments with IDE Windev/Webdev
SSII spécialisée dans le développement d'applications multiplateformes.
- Feasibility Studies , Business and Marketing Plans
- Change management
- Corporate restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions, LMBO
Cabinet International d'expertise comptable et de conseil en entreprise