Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Over the past fifteen years I have gained extensive senior management experience in the accounting/finance, commodity trading and software/web/mobile industry, both locally and internationally and I am currently the executive Chairman of Holdem, a medium to large conglomerate based in Mauritius.
My contribution to an organization comprises leveraging a combination of business development, team leadership, strategic planning and sales expertise to meet and exceed expectations. I analyze core operational/business functions and implement the most appropriate solutions to drive continual business growth.
I am a strong motivational leader with solid management, leadership and communication skills and a proven record of growing offices worldwide. I understand the real educational development needs of my clients, both from an academic as well as a practical business point of view. I am able to formulate solutions for clients that enhance performance and directly contribute to their bottom line.
- Competitive Analysis
- Financing, Business Turnarounds
- Call Center Management
- Software/Web/Mobile development
- Management Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Supervision of commodity trading operations and FMCG
- Negotiation at international level between the various stakeholders
- Expansion of the company in Sub Saharan region (South Africa, Mauritius )
- Management of pool of commodity traders
- Reporting , KPI and setting up goals within the organisation
- Direct reporting to the Board of Shareholders
Société spécialisée dans le négoce international. Secteurs commodités générales telles que le sucre, l'huile de tournesol, le ciment et autres